- Can handle logs up to 14" in diameter, allowing you to use this jack for a wide variety of logs
- Measures 48" long with a usable handle length of 37" and weighs only 11 lbs.
- Lifts logs 11" off of the ground, preventing kickbacks and keeping your chain saw from digging into the ground
- Simply remove the bottom lift for easy rolling of logs with the Timber Jack
- Constructed of a wood handle for superior strength and has a strong, powder-coat finish to resist corrosion and last longer
- Keeps your logs secure while cutting, making cutting logs safer
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Brand||Timber Tuff Tools|
|Manufacturer Name||BAC INDUSTRIES INC|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.