The Wrecker Reciprocating Saw Blades, 8-TPI, 9-In., Must Purchase in Quantities of 25
May be purchased individually in store.
- A precise manufacturing process creates a sharper cutting edge on each tooth for a faster cutting blade.
- A complete, unset raker tooth on the blade tip allows for easier, faster plunging by minimizing walking and bouncing.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||MILWAUKEE ELEC TOOL|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.