- Dual, swivel-head burners
- Variable heat-control settings
- Match-light ignition
- High-efficiency heat reflector
- rear safety guard
- Safety shut-off valve
- Operates on a standard 20-lb. propane cylinder, not included
- 32,000-BTU output on high setting
- Maximum operating hour on 20 lb. tank - 48 hours on low - 14 hours on high
|Manufacturer Name||PINNACLE CLIMATE TECHNOLOGIES|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov This heater is designed and approved for use as a construction heater in accordance with Standard ANSI 283.7-2011/C SA 2.14-2011. CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL FIRE SAFETY AUTHORIT Y IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT APPLICATIONS. Other standards govern the use of fuel gasses and heating products for specific uses. Your local authority can advise you about these.This product contains chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.