Your company account is blocked and you cannot place orders. If you have questions, please contact your company administrator.
Model #
Item #
Lithonia

T8 2-Lamp Utility Wrap Fixture, 4-Ft.

T8 2-Lamp Utility Wrap Fixture, 4-Ft. is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 24.
  • y_2019, m_9, d_20, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_24
  • loc_en_US, sid_203478, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_truevalue
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 69.92ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
$26.99
In stock
Model #
Item #

Online price. In-store price & availability may vary.

In stock
Description
4', 2 Lamp, T8 Utility Wrap Fixture, 120V Residential Electronic Ballast, White Steel Housing, Clear Acrylic Lens, Energy Star Rated, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed, Uses Two 32W Bi-Pin T8 Lamps, Not Included.
Specifications
Specifications
SKU 203478
Weight 5.0000
UPC 00745973724224
Country of Origin MX
Package Width 5.62
Package Length 49.62
Package Height 2.62
Model Number 3348
Brand Lithonia
Manufacturer Name LITHONIA LIGHTING
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great light! This is a great light. We used it to add light to the attic. It’s slim wrap around design was perfect for the space. It was easy to install and has easy access to clean. It is also Energy Star qualified! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2019-06-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great light I put this light in my kitchen and absolutely loved it. It’s not a modern light like everyone is using now a days but I think it looked great in my kitchen. My wife wasn’t a fan at first but she really started liking it after a little bit. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2019-06-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it When I first ordered this light I obviously didn’t read it well, because I didn’t know it didn’t come with the bulbs, so I had to go buy the bulbs for it! Once I did tho I am absolutely in love! It lights up my building so well, and I don’t need any extra lighting because it shines completely, all the way around the building! Would recommend for anyone who has a building or workshop or something outside! Amazing lighting and light weight! Also easy to install! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2019-05-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very Nice Wraparound Light The Lithonia Wraparound Light is very nice, it was able to light up my entire two car garage pretty bright. The light fixture detail and stylish, and it is easy to install. Just to let you know, it It does not come with the two required T8 fluorescent long bulbs, but all in all it is a well made product. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2019-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Looks great works excellent This light was easy to install, & has all the hardware you'll need. It made my room feel so updated, & fresh with lots of light & a streamlined look. It made it a more simple look, but modern. It's very good quality, & can see it lasting for many years to come. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2019-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easy to install This light was easy to install and it works great. It really brightens up our garage and makes working in there so much easier. It will be very durable. It is pretty basic looking, but looks nice hanging from the rafters in our garage. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2019-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome This wrap around light was easy to install. It works great for my kitchen light. I was able to install it myself with no help. The instructions included were very easy to understand. I would recommend this light fixture to anyone looking for one. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2019-05-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very nice light I like the look of this light. The way the cover wraps around makes it very nice to look at. It is very bright and seems to provide more light than a regular florescent light of it's size. It was very easy to install. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2019-05-16
  • y_2019, m_9, d_20, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_24
  • loc_en_US, sid_203478, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_truevalue
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 4.45ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Thanks for signing up!

Please add truevalue@message.truevalue.com to your address book.