Summit Kamado E6 Charcoal Grill
The Summit® Kamado looks and performs like no other grill in its category. Its signature durable, dual-walled insulated steel quickly reaches desired temperatures and maintains heat for all-day smoking, while minimizing the amount of charcoal burned during a cook. Feeding a crowd? With an extra-large 24" cooking area, Summit® Kamado is ready to handle any size feast. And simply reposition its grate to transform your Kamado into an every-day charcoal grill to sear steaks, grill chicken, smoke fish, and anything else you're serving at the BBQ.
- 452 sq inches of cooking space on a 24 inch stainless steel hinged cooking grate
- The porcelian enameled steel lid and bowl is dual-walled and air insulated quickly reaches desired temperature while maintaining heat for all-day smoking.
- The adjustable heavy-duty steel fuel grate allows for versatility in grilling, low and slow or high heat searing. Place it in the higher position for grilling and the lower position for smoking.
- The Gourmet BBQ System cooking grate has a removeable center so that a griddle, pizza stone, sear grate (all sold separately) can be used to maximize your grilling.
- The Rapid Fire lid damper helps maximize air flow to quickly reach higher temperatures
- The difuser plate is easy to remove and sits above the charcoal to deflects heat away from food, keeping temperatures low and consistent for longer cooking and smoking times.
- The built-in lid thermometer is easy to read and mearures temperature inside the grill as well as displaying cooking zones
- Intergrated tool hooks allow for easy access
- High quality stand has three sturdy legs, wire storage rack and three large casters.
- 10 year limited warranty
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||WEBER-STEPHEN PRODUCTS|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCombustion by-products produced when using this produce contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to|
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rookie Smoker from Weber strong! Holds temp like a champ. I'm always surprised by how little lump charcoal gets used each smoke / grill session. Easily assembled and looks the business.
Date published: 2021-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chuck989 from Weber Summit Kamado Experience Absolutely love this grill. Have cooked brisket, Boston butt, and burgers during 1st 2 weeks of owning. Very high quality material and holds temperature very well. Learned how to dial in the temp very quickly. Have done 2 - 12 hour cooks and temp holds steady and very fuel efficient. Best purchase I’ve made in a long time!
Date published: 2021-11-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from My experience owning it I received this grill as a gift from my boss and love cooking on it as often as I can. I can't wait to smoke the Thanksgiving turkey on it this year. So easy to use. So far, I've also bought some of the Weber Gourmet bbq accessories that are perfect for it.
Date published: 2021-11-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by SloNLo from Weber Summit E6 So glad I bought this grill. Not sure why I hadn’t earlier. To be able to cook direct, indirect, or smoke is wonderful. Very versatile and built to last. Love it so far.
Date published: 2021-11-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by l hoffman from kamado works fantastic! have used it several times as both a smoker and a grill, easy to regulate the temp and holds it there forever.
Date published: 2021-10-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by Shawn6470 from Worth it? I think so. So far I have done a 13 hour brisket smoke, high temp steak searing, whole chickens, and pork ribs. They have been some of my best cooks ever. If you like using charcoal and could only have one grill, this would be it. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that the fit between bowl and lid could be more airtight. I added a 2nd gasket and that fixed it for a small additional investment.
Date published: 2021-10-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by Booker from Summit E 6 rating Not receiving 5 stars because of smoke leaking from lid gasket and temperature gage. Temp gage also fogging up..
Date published: 2021-10-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paul Hartwig from Best Weber yet It is bigger than expected but that is a good thing. I have owned several Weber products and this by far is the best. Great temp control. Ample room for plenty of food. And no worry about cracking the ceramics. So looking forward to lots of cooks
Date published: 2021-10-13
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.