Valid only on Truevalue.com. Not valid at True Value stores or on their websites. Not valid on Weber®, Traeger, Carhartt®, Kenmore, Ring, Nest ,Dyson, Makita®, Orca, DeWalt, Bosch, items: 227554. Other exclusions may apply. Purchase price of $100 excludes tax & shipping. Not valid on gift card purchases or with any other coupons, offers, or certificates. Void where prohibited. Coupon code valid through 11:59 p.m. PT on 12/5/20; code may be withdrawn prior to that time at our discretion. In that event, notice will be posted on TrueValue.com and prior purchases with code will be honored.
- HP Epoxy Coated and Reinforced Thermoplastic Submersible Sump Pump
- Assembled in the USA with foreign and domestic parts
- Tested to 1 million cycles*; For performance that lasts, WAYNE Pumps exceeds an average life of 1 million cycles
- Durable epoxy-coated and reinforced thermoplastic construction, for long life in tough sump applications
- High performance; max. flow rate is 4300 Gallons Per Hour; 3360 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- Integrated Vertical Float Switch with Solid, Leak Free Polypropylene Float for automatic operation; 9 in. ON level and 4 in. OFF level
- No need for weep holes; Unique Top Suction Design reduces clogging and prevents air lock condition
- Engineered with Upper and lower ball bearings, in sealed oil bath, for virtually silent operation
- Designed with Premium John Crane Carbon/Ceramic Shaft Seals for quality that lasts.
- Cast Iron Seal Plate Prevents Leaks and Galvanic Corrosion
- 1-1/2 In. NPT Discharge for compliance with building codes
- 120 V, PSC, Oil-Filled _ HP Motor
- Float Guard, Protects Switch from Hang-Ups from Debris and side of pit
- Abrasion Resistant Glass Reinforced Polycarbonate Impeller for Reliability
- 8 ft Water Resisitant Power Cord provides easy access to nearby GFCI protected outlet
- For easy installation, use in 11 in. diameter or larger sump basins.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||WAYNE WATER SYSTEMS|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including diethylhexyl phthalate (dehp), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.