- HP Epoxy Coated and Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump
- Assembled in the USA with foreign and domestic parts
- Tested to 1 million cycles*; For performance that lasts, WAYNE Pumps exceeds an average life of 1 million cycles
- WAYNE Pumps' energy efficient motors, and engineered design provide the ultra-quiet experience you won't believe. The Hardest Working Pumps, You'll Never Hear.
- Durable epoxy-coated and rugged cast iron construction, for long life in tough sump pump applications
- High performance; max. flow rate is 5100 Gallons Per Hour; 3840 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- Integrated Vertical Float Switch with Solid, Leak Free Polypropylene Float for automatic operation; 9 in. ON level and 4 in. OFF level
- No need for weep holes; Unique Top Suction Design reduces clogging and prevents air lock condition
- Engineered with Upper and lower ball bearings, in sealed oil bath, for virtually silent operation
- Designed with Premium John Crane Carbon/Ceramic Shaft Seals for quality that las
- Cast Iron Seal Plate Prevents Leaks and Galvanic Corrosion
- 1-1/2 In. NPT Discharge for compliance with building codes
- 120 V, PSC, Oil-Filled _ HP Motor
- Float Guard, Protects Switch from Hang-Ups from Debris and side of pit
- Abrasion Resistant Glass Reinforced Polycarbonate Impeller for Reliability
- 8 ft Water Resisitant Power Cord provides easy access to nearby GFCI protected outlet
- For easy installation, use in 11 in. diameter or larger sump basins.
- UL agency approved
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||WAYNE WATER SYSTEMS|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including diethylhexyl phthalate (dehp), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.