- Rain Bird's patent pending Copper Shield Technology protects the emitter from root intrusion, allowing for use below ground or underneath mulch.
- Through the use of a proprietary tubing material, Rain Bird subsurface emitter tubing with Copper Shield is the most flexible dripline tubing in the industry making it the easiest sub-surface dripline to install.
- It accepts Rain Bird Easy Fit Compression Fittings and ½" barbed insert fittings.
- Emitters are protected from root intrusion by Rain Bird's patent-pending Copper Shield Technology resulting in a system that does not require maintenance or replacement of chemicals to prevent root intrusion.
- The pressure-compensating emitter design provides a consistent flow over the entire lateral length ensuring higher uniformity for increased reliability in the pressure range of 8.5 to 60 psi .
- Dual-layered tubing (copper over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, algae growth and UV damage.
- Grit Tolerant: Rain Bird's proprietary emitter design resists clogging by use of an extra-wide flow path combined with a self-flushing action
- Plants are watered uniformly with pre-installed, pressure compensating emitters spaced every 18". The emitters are designed for clog-resistant flow at 0.9 GPH (gallons per hour) to ensure even, reliable watering.
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||RAINBIRD NATIONAL SLS|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.