- Compact and ergonomic blade-right design at only 10-5/8" long
- Weighs only 6.4 lbs. with 2.0Ah battery (battery not included) for operator comfort
- Powerful Makita built electronically controlled BL Motor delivers 5,000 RPM for faster cutting and ripping
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/4" at 90°ree.) and bevel capacity (0°ree.- 50°ree.)
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA U S A INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govSome dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: • lead from lead-based paints, • crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and • arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.