- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-3/8" long
- Weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,700 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 350 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov".Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: • lead from lead-based paints, • crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and • arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit "|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.