- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates retain even heat, are easy to clean, and built to last.
- Total cooking area is 529 square inches, 424 square inches of main grilling space; 105 square inches warming rack area
- Flavorizer bars direct heat to every inch of the cooking grate so that your entire meal cooks evenly, with no worry of hot or cold spots.
- Grease is funneled away from the burners and into an easily accessible drip tray, located within the catch pan under the cookbox.
- Three stainless steel main burners with 32,000 BTU-per-hour input
- Sleek, stainless steel lid for an upgraded look to your backyard or patio.
- Fuel gauge - LP models only (tank not included)
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||WEBER-STEPHEN PRODUCTS|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.