- Two plated steel cooking grates provide a total of 286 sq. inches of cooking space.
- Porcelain enameled bowl, lid, and center section retains heat for even somking.
- Four rust resistant dampers help control the temperature by easy adjustments.
- Built-in lid thermometer lets you know the internal temperature so you know when to adjust the heat.
- Charcoal chamber keeps fuel together to burn more effeciently.
- Fuel door allows to easily add charocal or wood.
- Water pan helps regulate temperature inside and adds moisture to heat
- Insert a meat probe through the silicone grommet to check meat temperature without lifting the lid.
- Rust resistant heat shield reflects heat away form bottom of smoker and prevents the ground from buurning
- Polyester cover included
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||WEBER-STEPHEN PRODUCTS|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCombustion by-products produced when using this produce contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.