- Easy to install for new or replacement use, on 208/240 Volt Cadet series baseboards.
- Convenient push button controls
- Digital temperature sensing provides a precise 2 degree comfort range, ensuring constant comfort
- 5-1-1 programming allows you to create a heating schedule specific to your needs (weekday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Install on either end of your Cadet 208/240 Volt baseboard
- Digital display screen for easy viewing: actual room temperature, time, day
- Setpoint range: 41 degree F to 86 degree F
- Batteries not required
|Manufacturer Name||CADET MANUFACTURING CO|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.