- Excellent for a wide range of exterior weatherproofing and sealing projects including gutters, downspouts, siding, soffits, flashing, roof vents and lap joints
- Fast cure: 30-minute tack free and 24-hour full cure
- 30-minutes rain and water exposure
- 100% weatherproof, freeze-proof and sun-proof, will not degrade in harsh climates.
- Neutral curing sealant adheres to more surfaces including most metals, aluminum, stainless steel, vinyl, masonry, brick, granite, concrete, stucco, asphalt, wood, painted surfaces, glass and most plastics
- Exceeds ASTM C920 Class 25 specifications
- Permanently flexible to keep gaps sealed, shrink-proof and crack-proof
- Will never break down due to extreme weather conditions
- 10-year mold-free product protection is resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew growth
- Excellent adhesion for wet or dry applications
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||MOMENTIVE PERFORM MATERIAL|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govSome dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information go to|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.