Silicone 2+ Specialty Silicone + Concrete Caulk, Light Gray, 10.1-oz.
- Excellent for a wide range of exterior weatherproofing and sealing projects including masonry, driveways, patios, sidewalks, steps, above ground foundations and tuck-repointing mortar joints
- Fast cure: 30-minute tack free and 24-hour full cure
- 30-minutes rain and water exposure
- 100% weatherproof, freeze-proof and sun-proof, will not degrade in harsh climates
- Neutral curing sealant adheres to more surfaces including concrete, asphalt, stucco, brick, cinder blocks, ceramic tile, slate, granite, stone, most metals, aluminum, stainless steel, vinyl siding, wood, glass and plastic
- Exceeds ASTM C920 Class 25 specifications
- Permanently flexible to keep gaps sealed, shrink-proof and crack-proof
- Will never break down due to extreme weather conditions
- 10-year mold-free product protection is resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew growth
- Excellent adhesion for wet or dry applications
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||MOMENTIVE PERFORM MATERIAL|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to Methanol, which is known to the State of California as a reproductive hazard. For more information go to:|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.