Valid only on Truevalue.com. Not valid at True Value stores or on their websites. Not valid on Weber®, Traeger, Carhartt®, Kenmore, Ring, Nest ,Dyson, Makita®, Orca, DeWalt, Char-Broil, Hoover, Bosch, items: 242405, 242540. Other exclusions may apply. Purchase price of $100 excludes tax & shipping. Not valid on gift card purchases or with any other coupons, offers, or certificates. Void where prohibited. Coupon code valid through 11:59 p.m. PT on 11/29/20; code may be withdrawn prior to that time at our discretion. In that event, notice will be posted on TrueValue.com and prior purchases with code will be honored. Limit of one coupon per customer.
- 3/8" Driver-Drill with 2-speeds (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) delivers up to 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- 3/8" Driver-Drill features a compact design at only 7" long and weighs only 2.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Impact Driver with variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) delivers up to 970 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Impact Driver features a compact design at only 6" long and weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Ergonomically designed handles with rubberized soft grips provide increased comfort
- 12V slide battery design enables tool to stand for convenience
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
|Number of Batteries||2|
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govSome dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.