LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Drywall Screwdriver, 18-Volt, TOOL ONLY
18v, lxt, lithium-ion, brushless, cordless, drywall screwdriver, tool only, no battery or charger included, bl motor delivers 0-4,000 rpm to handle a variety of drywall & framing applications, push drive technology in lock on mode the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged for a quieter work environment & to save battery power, ergonomically designed rubberized pistol grip with large 2 finger trigger for increased comfort, adjustable nose piece delivers consistent screw depth, 3 stage led gauge indicates battery charge level, built-in led light illuminates the work area, all metal gears & aluminum gear housing for maximum job site durability, only use genuine makita batteries & chargers, includes: 3" magnetic bit holder & 2 insert bits.
- Drives 2,325 screws with Push Drive Technology using 18V LXT® 5.0Ah Battery*
- BL Motor delivers 0-4,000 RPM to handle a variety of drywall and framing applications
- Push Drive Technology - in lock-on mode the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged for a quieter work environment and to save battery power
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Ergonomically designed rubberized pistol grip with large 2-finger trigger for increased comfort
- Adjustable nose piece delivers consistent screw depth
- Lock-on button for continuous use
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9-7/8" long
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Weighs only 3.8 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- All metal gears and aluminum gear housing for maximum job site durability
- Dual belt hook for user convenience and increased versatility
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
|Number of Batteries||0 (tool only)|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govSome dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: • lead from lead-based paints, • crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and • arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.