- Keyless blade clamp allows for quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft
- 5.5 Amp motor deliver powerful cuts in the hardest materials
- Variable speed delivers 0 - 3,100 strokes per minute for optimal cutting speed
- 4-position orbital action allows for faster, more aggressive cuts in a variety of materials
- All-metal gear case provides superior durability on a professional site
- Shoe bevels 0° to 45° for beveled cuts
|Country of Origin||MX|
|Manufacturer Name||BLACK & DECKER/DEWALT|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govSome dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information go to|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.