- Oil-Impulse Technology utilizes oil to hydraulically drive the impact mechanism for lower noise and increased efficiency
- Quick-Shift Mode selector has an automatic electronic controller that downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving screw into place, and is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, screw breakage and damage to work
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,200 / 0-2,200 / 0-3,200 RPM & 0-1,400 / 0-2,200 / 0-2,700 IPM) provides the user with precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8" long
- Weighs only 3.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area
|Number of Batteries||0 (tool only)|
|Country of Origin||JP|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Cancer and Reproductive Harm -|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.