- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-2,900 strokes per minute
- 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting for use in a wide range of materials
- Compact and ergonomic design at 9-1/8" long
- Weighs only 3.8 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Dust port for use with a vacuum provides efficient dust management
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govSome dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: • lead from lead-based paints, • crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and • arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.