- Powerful Makita built electronically controlled BL Motor delivers 5,000 RPM for faster cutting and ripping
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Die-cast magnesium base, blade guard and safety cover provide a lightweight, durable design
- Compact and ergonomic blade-left design at only 13-3/4" long
- Weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/4" at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°- 50°)
- Positive stop at 45° with fine adjustment
|Number of Batteries||0 (tool only)|
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov''|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.