Valid only on Truevalue.com. Not valid at True Value stores or on their websites. Not valid on Weber®, Traeger, Carhartt®, Kenmore, Ring, Nest ,Dyson, Makita®, Orca, DeWalt, Char-Broil, Hoover, Bosch, items: 242405, 242540. Other exclusions may apply. Purchase price of $100 excludes tax & shipping. Not valid on gift card purchases or with any other coupons, offers, or certificates. Void where prohibited. Coupon code valid through 11:59 p.m. PT on 11/29/20; code may be withdrawn prior to that time at our discretion. In that event, notice will be posted on TrueValue.com and prior purchases with code will be honored. Limit of one coupon per customer.
- Powered by two LXT® batteries; X2 LXT® technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL Motor delivers 6,000 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- X2 LXT® technology delivers up to 610 crosscuts per charge in 2x4 SPF lumber and up to 320 crosscuts per charge in 2x10 SPF lumber using two 5.0Ah batteries
- Large 2-5/8" cutting capacity at 90°
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- 0°- 56° bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, and 56°
- Die-cast magnesium base, blade guard, and blade cover provide a lightweight, durable design
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 13-1/2" long
|Number of Batteries||2|
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govSome dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: • lead from lead-based paints, • crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and • arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.