Shipping options and delivery times have changed. Get details.

Bosch
Lithium-Ion Battery Charger, 4-Amp, 18-Volt
Bosch

Lithium-Ion Battery Charger, 4-Amp, 18-Volt

  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 27.65ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
$53.49
In stock
Model #
GAL18V-40
Item #
255916

Online price. In-store price & availability may vary.

In stock
Description
18v, 4a, lithium ion, battery charger, compact charger design, fast charging option, fully charges spent core18v 4.0 ah lithium ion battery in just over an hour, regulated dual mode charging, safely charges battery fast with first 80% of charge is fast & remaining 20% in long life mode, battery status indicator.
Specifications
Specifications
SKU255916
Voltage18 volts
Weight0.100000
UPC00000346635287
Country of OriginCN
Package Width9.3
Package Length3.32
Package Height8.75
Model NumberGAL18V-40
BrandBosch
Manufacturer NameROBERT BOSCH TOOL GROUP
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 7.22ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Thanks for signing up!

Please add truevalue@message.truevalue.com to your address book.