- Universal Fit: Simpson Pressure Washer Spray Nozzle Tips are must-haves for any DIY or professional power washing job like deck cleaning, concrete patios, paint prep, sidewalks, lawn furniture, more; use our guide to choose the correct nozzle.
- Easy Connections: The 1/4-Inch QC connection makes these nozzles easy-to-use with most power washer extension spray wands and lances; these nozzles are hot- and cold-water compatible.
- Five Tips for Any Need: 0-degrees (red) for tough cleaning jobs; 15-degrees (yellow) for heavy-duty cleaning and stripping; 25-degrees (green) for general tasks;
- Tips for Any Need: 40-degrees (white) for softer surfaces; Soap (black) allows you to combine water with cleaning detergent for your task, if applicable.
- Quality Construction: Simpson replacement nozzles are made for reliability and durability.
- Specifications: Max PSI - 4500; Max temperature - 212° F; Orifice size - 4.0
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||FNA GROUP|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.