Johnny Square Professional Finish Square, 4.5-In.
This compact 4 1/2" finish square is ideal for access in tight quarters for finish carpentry, setting saw blades and more. CNC machined from extruded aluminum and finished with the same glare-resistant EZ-Read anodizing process that made our Johnny Square® famous, this laser-etched square is durable enough to withstand any jobsite abuse, and is backed by Johnson's best-in-class limited lifetime warranty. This rafter square also features continuous scribing notches that are ideal for ripping lumber from 1-1/2" to 3-1/2" as well as handy markers that measure 2x4 board dimensions of 1-1/2" and 3-1/2".
- Solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for greater accuracy
- EZ Read laser etched graduations and numbers are highly visible
- 35% more compact for access in tight work spaces
- Continuous scribing notches - ideal for ripping at 1-1/2" and 3-1/2"
- Low-glare, protective anodized finish
- 1/4" and 3/8" dual heel sizes for quick and easy marking
- 2x4 board dimension markers for measuring 1-1/2" and 3-1/2"
- Erasable space for writing finish notes
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||JOHNSON LEVEL & TOOL|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.