Wide-Jaw Adjustable Wrench, 10-In.
Crescent® Wide Jaw Adjustable Wrenches expanded jaw capacity allows for use with a greater range of fastener sizes than traditional adjustable wrenches. The 10" wrench meets the requirements for a 12" wrench.
- Each wrench meets the ASME performance requirements for the next size up (Example: 10" wrench meets the requirements for a 12" wrench)
- Micro-serrations on the jaws provide a tighter grip on the fastener thus helping to generate 4x more torque than traditional adjustable wrenches
- Laser etched scale in both SAE and metric sizes allows easy fastener size identification
- Larger knurl provides a tighter jaw fit, is easier to adjust and is less likely to bind up
- Black phosphate and lacquer finish help to resist rust and prevent corrosion for better durability
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||APEX TOOL GROUP LLC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.