Jig All In 1 Master Clamping System, K5
K5, jig all in 1 master clamping system, makes pocket hole joinery easy, accommodates boards 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick, front mounted clamp handle makes clamping easy, ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools, quick release pin holds drill block in place, extension wings provide built-in storage for bits & accessories, stop collar setting block makes depth setup easy, swiveling dust collection port accepts standard 1-1/4" vacuum hose, adjustable workpiece stop mounts on either side for easy repeat drilling.
- Front-mounted handle makes clamping easy
- Ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools
- Storage wings provide built-in storage for bits and accessories
- Swiveling dust collection port accepts any standard vacuum hose
- Adjustable workpiece stop mounts on either side for easy repeat drilling
- Stop-collar setting block makes drill bit setup easy
- Quick-release pin holds drill block securely in place
- Hardened-steel Kreg drill guides feature a lifetime warranty
- Comes with Kreg Jig® K5, 3" Wood Project Clamp, Portable Base for building on the go, and 6 downloadable plans
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||KREG TOOL COMPANY|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govState of California: Warning Cancer and Reproductive Harm State of California: Warning Cancer|
Rated 5 out of 5 by Patrick H. from Great Product The K5 system is very easy to use and works like a charm. I am putting together my first face frame cabinet for my wife and the Pocket Hole system is making it a real pleasure. And it makes me look like I'm a great woodworker too.
Date published: 2021-03-03
Rated 2 out of 5 by Mark L. from Very expensive peace of plastic Very expensive peace of plastic
Date published: 2021-02-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andy J. from Kreg System Only used the jig 3 times but I like it. Strong joints and easy to use. It supplements the use of mortise and tendon joints--not replacement.
Date published: 2021-02-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gary W. from Great jig Even a novice like me can use this jig right out of the box.
Date published: 2021-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dave S. from Awesome Exactly what was expected! Excellent system and great results on my first project!
Date published: 2021-02-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by john t. from I have not used it I have not used it yet. My shop is too cold.
Date published: 2021-01-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bobby T. from Love it Works perfect.
Date published: 2021-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mark S. from As advertised As advertised
Date published: 2021-01-28
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.