- Multi-featured jig for creating pocket-hole joints in materials from ½" to 1-½" thick
- Dual-action clamping with Automaxx™ automatically clamps and adjusts to the proper material thickness
- GripMaxx™ anti-slip holds material in place for worry-free clamping
- On-board storage keeps Kreg® accessories close at hand
- Chip ejection port helps eliminate wood dust mess and connects to a shop vacuum
- Durable construction with steel-reinforced spine and lifetime drill guide warranty
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||KREG TOOL COMPANY|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon 1333-86-4 and other chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.