Duckbill Tinner Snips, Drop-Forged Steel Blades, 10-In.
Crescent Wiss 10" Duckbill Pattern Tinner Snips are designed for cutting moderately tight left or right curves.
- Hot Drop-Forged Steel Blades - Provide market-leading strength, durability, and excellent cutting performance over tool life
- Precision-Ground Cutting Edges - Provide superior cutting quality & reduced cutting effort through optimized blade geometry
- Through Broached Bolt - Allows for market leading cycle cut life - yielding greater than 3X the ASME specification
- High Durometer Grips - For superior comfort, control, and overall product durability
- Torque Control Handle Rings - Provide superior comfort, fit, and are sized to accommodate hands with or without gloves
- Touch-Point Ergonomics - Optimize hand & finger contact points in handles to maximize fit, control, and user ergonomics
|Country of Origin||VN|
|Manufacturer Name||APEX TOOL GROUP LLC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.