- Concealed\-fastener system for installing deck boards
- Easy-grip handle gives you a secure hold and complete control over each and every joint
- Hardened-steel drill guides keep the stepped drill bit and driver bit at the precise, optimal angle
- Handy spacer rings ensure accurate deck board spacing for proper drainage and longer deck life
- Three hardened-steel drill guides let you install deck boards in a variety of hard-to-reach areas
- Kreg hardened-steel drill guides feature a lifetime warranty
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||KREG TOOL COMPANY|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.This product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylonitrile and other chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.