Slim Taper File, Triangle Single Cut, 8-In.
The Crescent Nicholson American pattern, taper files without handles are perfect for filing gullets between saw teeth. The triangular shape makes accessing tight internal angles and squaring corners a breeze and the single-cut construction effortlessly smooths the edges of sheet metal. The slight taper in width towards the file's point creates ease of access in slots. Selecting the right file when filing handsaws supports long-lasting performance.
- 8" Triangle Single Cut Slim Taper File
- Slim, American pattern taper file
- Expertly made to effectively file saws with 60° angle teeth
- Triangular shape makes accessing tight internal angles and squaring corners a breeze
- Single cut construction is ideal for sharpening tools, finish filing, and draw filing
- Edges set and cut for filing in the gullets between a saw's teeth
- Slight taper in width towards the file's point creates ease of access in slots
|Country of Origin||IN|
|Manufacturer Name||APEX TOOL GROUP LLC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.