MYQ, Wi-Fi Smart Garage Door Opener, Chain Drive, 1/2-HP
1/2-HP Smartphone-Controlled Durable Chain Drive Garage Door Opener with MED Lifting Power. When it comes to affordable reliability, Chamberlain® has homeowners covered with the C253 Smart Garage Opener. Built to be long lasting, the C253 is a sturdy chain drive garage door opener. It also has built-in Wi-Fi, allowing you to connect to the myQ® App to open, close and monitor the status of your garage door from anywhere. The durable design features half-horsepower lifting capacity, manufactured for your safety and convenience.
- Complete connectivity: With built-in Wi-Fi you can open and close your garage door from anywhere and get myQ® App alerts.
- Powerful: Powered by Chamberlain's MED Lift Power System, the C253 delivers lifting force equivalent to 1/2 HP, the highest lifting capacity compared to the 1/2 power class for effortless lifting and reliable performance you can count on.
- Proven quality: The durable chain drive and rigorous quality testing of Chamberlain ensures lasting performance.
- Superior range: Includes one 3-button remote that let you control a combination of up to 3 openers or Chamberlain interior light modules (sold separately); exclusive triband technology boosts remote range up to 1,500 ft. for a quicker entrance and exit.
- Safe and secure: The highest level of encryption and monitoring paired with your home's ISP and Wi-Fi® router firewalls guard against hacking.
- Posi-lock anti-theft protection: stops attempts at forced entry and ensures that once the door closes, it stays locked
- Perfect fit: Designed specifically for 7 ft. garage doors - extension kits required for 8 ft. (7708CB-P) and 10 ft. (7710CB-P) doors.
- Additional assurance: One-year (chain) and six-year (motor) warranties.
- Box includes: Garage door opener, garage door opener rail, durable chain, 3-button remote, safety sensors and push button door control.
- About Chamberlain: The largest and most dependable garage door opener manufacturer in North America.
- Share access: Securely invite up to three guests to control your myQ devices.
|Country of Origin||MX|
|Manufacturer Name||CHAMBERLAIN CORP|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Rated 4 out of 5 by albrrto from bought wtrong one bought it with only one remote did not see for 20 bucks more i could have had 2 remotes bought model c253 not the other
Date published: 2021-06-26
Rated 3 out of 5 by sera15 from Cannot connect to my car homelink product is good, but for the life of me, i cannot connect it to the homelink in my nissan pathfinder. only came with one clicker. so i had to buy another...great disappointment. also having an issue connecting it to my wifi for the app.
Date published: 2021-05-11
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Would rather had screw drive Its ok, it works, its a little noisy and flimsy. Had screw drive and liked it better.
Date published: 2021-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Z133 from Great opener for the money I bought this opener to install on my carport door. It works great and is pretty quiet for chain drive. I've been using it for 3 months and would definitely get another one for my shed
Date published: 2021-02-19
Rated 2 out of 5 by hitchhd from longer to progrm than put up It takes longer to program and get all the PROGRAMMING COMPATIBILITY BRIDGE. to get it open from a home link system. to open it from your car. than it takes to put the opener up. good luck.
Date published: 2021-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Keaton from Works great with MyQ app! I’m very happy with the door openers! A lot quicker and quieter than previous openers!
Date published: 2021-01-31
Rated 3 out of 5 by Tray from Broke after3 months I brought this in May 2020 and the pulley broke already! Ordering a new one , but I think the pulley should not be made out of plastic, think chamberlain should consider metal!!!
Date published: 2020-09-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kathy227 from Upgraded from my Liftmaster I purchased and installed myself. The unit itself works great. Issues with programming existing Chamberlain remote - single button “Chamberlain Security” model 950CB. Apparently not compatible. Really annoying. Also tried to sync with a 2009 Toyota Camry Homelink system and that doesn’t work either. Also very annoying.
Date published: 2020-07-24
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.