- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8" at 90°, 1-3/4" at 45°)
- Well balanced design for superior handling and performance
- Technologically-advanced centrifugal fan and baffle system for efficient cooling of the motor
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Bevel cuts 0-45° for the most common angles
- Flat motor housing design increases stability when changing blades
- Ideal for Framers, Builders, Masons, and Siding Contractors
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.