Schedule 40 Threaded Pipe Cap, White, 2-In.
PVC 02117 1800HA
PVC Schedule 40 fitting that is for pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140° F. They are highly resilient, with high-tensile and high-impact strength. PVC Schedule 40 has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Schedule 40 DWV Foam Core and ABS Foam Core. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement. All Charlotte Pipe products are manufactured in the USA.
- 2" White Cap Threaded, Used To Cap Off The End Of A Pipe, Used In Sprinkler & Irrigation Systems, Meets The Requirements Of ASTM D 2466.
- Conforms to meet Standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 2466, NSF 14 and 61
- White fittings that are used in potable water applications
- PVC schedule 40 pipe and pressure fittings are used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swimming pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- Intended for pressure use
- For use where systems will not exceed 140° F
|Country of Origin||US|
|Model Number||PVC 02117 1800HA|
|Manufacturer Name||CHARLOTTE PIPE & FOUNDRY CO.|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.