Schedule 40 PVC Pressure Pipe Adapter, 3/4-In., 10-Pk.
PVC 02101C 0800HA
10 Pack, 3/4", Schedule 40, PVC Pressure Female Iron Pipe Adapter, Contractor Pack.
- Conforms to meet Standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 2466, NSF 14 and 61
- White fittings that are used in potable water applications
- PVC schedule 40 pipe and pressure fittings are used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swimming pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- Intended for pressure use
- For use where systems will not exceed 140° F
- Has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Schedule 40 DWV Foam Core and ABS Foam Core
- Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement.
- Manufactured in the USA
|Country of Origin||US|
|Model Number||PVC 02101C 0800HA|
|Manufacturer Name||CHARLOTTE PIPE & FOUNDRY CO.|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including titanium dioxide and carbon black which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.