- 1-1/4" x 1" White Reducer Bushing, Spigot x Slip, Used To Reduce The Size Of A Pipe, Used In Sprinkler & Irrigation Systems, Meets The Requirements Of ASTM D 2466.
- Conforms to meet Standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 2466, NSF 14 and 61
- White fittings that are used in potable water applications
- PVC schedule 40 pipe and pressure fittings are used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swimming pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- Intended for pressure use
- For use where systems will not exceed 140° F
|Country of Origin||US|
|Model Number||PVC 02107 1000HA|
|Manufacturer Name||CHARLOTTE PIPE & FOUNDRY CO.|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.