PEXLock Reducing Tee, 1 x 3/4 x 3/4-In.
1" x 3/4" x 3/4", pexlock reducing tee, rated at 180 degrees at 100 psi & 73 degrees at 200 psi, nsf & csa approved for new building behind wall & underground application, for installation use a pair of slip joint pliers, 25 year warranty.
- Easy Installation
- Can be used with PEX A, B, and C
- No metal to corrode, oxidize or pit
- No special install tools that require calibration
- Removable clamp. Clamp on/off with no degradation of PEXLock
- 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", & 1" sizes
- A high grade malleable polymer that resists freezing, cracking, and extreme heat
|Country of Origin||CL|
|Manufacturer Name||FLAIR-IT CENTRAL|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.