- Pressure tested directly at the factory
- Rated at maximum 300 psi at 150°F or 150 psi at 300°F
- Galvanizing on fittings done by hot dip process, according to ASTM A153
- For use with residential potable drinking water applications
- Galvanized fittings are certified to NSF 61 and the lead free law
- UL and FM listed
- Not for underground use
|Country of Origin||VN|
|Manufacturer Name||CODA RESOURCES LTD|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to:|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.