Valid only on Truevalue.com. Not valid at True Value stores or on their websites. Not valid on Weber®, Traeger, Carhartt®, Kenmore, Ring, Nest ,Dyson, Makita®, Orca, DeWalt, Char-Broil, Hoover, Bosch, items: 242405, 242540. Other exclusions may apply. Purchase price of $100 excludes tax & shipping. Not valid on gift card purchases or with any other coupons, offers, or certificates. Void where prohibited. Coupon code valid through 11:59 p.m. PT on 11/29/20; code may be withdrawn prior to that time at our discretion. In that event, notice will be posted on TrueValue.com and prior purchases with code will be honored. Limit of one coupon per customer.
- Compliant Product Which Meets California AB-1953
- Compliant Product Which Meets Vermont SB-152
- Three Piece Construction - Nut, Sleeve (Or Ferrule) And Body
- Use With Copper, Aluminum Or Plastic Tubing (Plastic requires 60P Sleeve And 61P Insert)
- Negavtive 65 Degreees to Plus 250 Degrees F. Temperature Range
- Standard Fittings Use Short Nuts. Long Nuts Are Available For Higher Vibrations Applications.
- To Buy Compressions Fittings with Long Nut, Please Add a "1" In Front Of The Part Number. (i.e. 68 = 168)
- Easy To Disassemble, No Flaring Tool Required
- Primary Uses: Water, Gasoline, Oil and Vacuum Lines
- To Assemble:
- 1. Cut Smooth, Square End On Tubbing
- 2. Slide Nut, Then Sleeve Onto Tube. Thread Must Face End.
- 3. Insert Tube Into Fitting
- 4. Thread Nut Onto Fitting Until Snug, then as follows: Up To 1/4 Inch = 1-1/4 Turns, 5/16 Inch = 1-3/4 Turns, 3/8 Inch and Up = 2-1/4 Turns
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||ANDERSON METALS CORP|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to petroleum, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.