Pipe Fitting, Red Brass Nipple, Lead Free, 3/4 x 1-1/2-In.
3/4" x 1-1/2", Pipe Fitting, Red Brass Nipple, 125 lbs, threaded ends comply with ansi b1.20.1, lead free compliant product which meets California ab-1953 & Vermont sb-152 legislation certification.
- Compliant Product Which Meets California AB-1953
- Compliant Product Which Meets Vermont SB-152
- One Piece Construction, Available In Barstock Or Forgings
- Used With Brass Or Steel Pipe
- All Pipe Threads Are "American Standard Taper Pipe Threads"
- Fair Vibration Resistance
- Used In Low To Medium Pressure Applications
- Teflon Tape Or Pipe Sealant Is Recommended
- Pipe Threads Should Be Tightened 2-1/2 Turns Past Finger Tight
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||ANDERSON METALS CORP|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.