Valid only on Truevalue.com. Not valid at True Value stores or on their websites. Not valid on Weber®, Traeger, Carhartt®, Kenmore, Ring, Nest ,Dyson, Makita®, Orca, DeWalt, Bosch, item(s): 227554. Other exclusions may apply. Purchase price of $100 excludes tax & shipping. Not valid on gift card purchases or with any other coupons, offers, or certificates. Void where prohibited. Coupon code valid through 11:59 p.m. PT on 12/1/20; code may be withdrawn prior to that time at our discretion. In that event, notice will be posted on TrueValue.com and prior purchases with code will be honored.
- Compliant Product Which Meets California AB-1953
- Compliant Product Which Meets Vermont SB-152
- Two Piece Construction - Nut And Body
- Use With Copper, Brass, Aluminum, Or Steel Tubing
- Negavtive 65 Degreees to Plus 250 Degrees F. Temperature Range
- Standard Fittings Use Short Nuts. Long Nuts Are Available For Higher Vibrations Applications.
- Resists Mechanical Pullout
- Easy To Disassemble And Can Be Reassembled Many Times, With No Effect On The Seal
- Primary Uses: Fuel Equipment, Plumbing, Gases, Refrigeration, and Vacumm Lines.
- To Assemble:
- 1. Cut Smooth, Square End On Tubbing
- 2. Slide Nut onto Tube - Threads Facing End
- 3. Flare End Of Tube
- 4. Thread Nut to Body Until Snug, Then 1/6th Turn
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||ANDERSON METALS CORP|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.