Brass Flare Branch Tee, 3/8 x 1/2-In. MPT
3/8" x 1/2" male pipe thread brass flare branch tee.
- Two Piece Construction - Nut And Body
- Use With Copper, Brass, Aluminum, Or Steel Tubing
- Negavtive 65 Degreees to Plus 250 Degrees F. Temperature Range
- Standard Fittings Use Short Nuts. Long Nuts Are Available For Higher Vibrations Applications.
- Resists Mechanical Pullout
- Easy To Disassemble And Can Be Reassembled Many Times, With No Effect On The Seal
- Primary Uses: Fuel Equipment, Plumbing, Gases, Refrigeration, and Vacumm Lines.
- To Assemble:
- 1. Cut Smooth, Square End On Tubbing
- 2. Slide Nut onto Tube - Threads Facing End
- 3. Flare End Of Tube
- 4. Thread Nut to Body Until Snug, Then 1/6th Turn
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||ANDERSON METALS CORP|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.