Plasti Dip, Rubber Coating, Black, 14.5-oz.
Plasti Dip is a multi-purpose, air dry, specialty rubber coating. It can be easily applied by dipping, brushing, or spraying. Plasti Dip protective coating is ideal for a broad array of do-it-yourself projects around the home, garage, garden, and elsewhere. It protects coated items against moisture, acids, abrasion, corrosion, and skidding/slipping, and provides a comfortable, controlled grip. Plasti Dip remains flexible and stretchy over time, and will not crack or become brittle in extreme weather conditions. It has been tested and proven in temperatures from -30°F to 200°F.
- Peelable: Easy to remove from most surfaces when you're ready
- Flexible: Won't crack, chip or become brittle
- Insulates: Electrical shock, vibration, heat, deadens sound
- Grip: Provides non-slip comfort and control
- Durable: Resists weather, chemicals, impact and abrasion
- Assorted Colors
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||PLASTI DIP|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCancer and Reproductive Harm|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.