Smokey Mountain Cooker, Black, 14-In.
Low and slow is the way to go. This Smokey Mountain Cooker allows you to smoke foods at a consistant lower temperatures for several hours. With two cooking grates, you can smoke multiple items at the same time. This smoker is more compact and made to fit in smaller spaces.
- Two plated steel cooking grates provide a total of 286 sq. inches of cooking space.
- Porcelain enameled bowl, lid, and center section retains heat for even somking.
- Four rust resistant dampers help control the temperature by easy adjustments.
- Built-in lid thermometer lets you know the internal temperature so you know when to adjust the heat.
- Charcoal chamber keeps fuel together to burn more effeciently.
- Fuel door allows to easily add charocal or wood.
- Water pan helps regulate temperature inside and adds moisture to heat
- Insert a meat probe through the silicone grommet to check meat temperature without lifting the lid.
- Rust resistant heat shield reflects heat away form bottom of smoker and prevents the ground from buurning
- Polyester cover included
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||WEBER-STEPHEN PRODUCTS|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCombustion by-products produced when using this produce contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to|
Rated 5 out of 5 by NCSU Fan from Satisfied Smoked an 8lb. pork shoulder this weekend. The smoker temp stayed steady all day. It came out delicious. Highly recommend the WSM 14! Plenty of room to cook for a family of 4-6.
Date published: 2021-09-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by MShattuck from Weber 14" Smoker Great smoker! No issues with this quality product.
Date published: 2021-09-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alex mart from Great smoker and well built typical webber Love my smoker just wish the little door was more durable is really flingzy but overall just like the 4 webber i own durable.
Date published: 2021-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by JSmokes from Perfect Great smoker for beginners. Easy to learn and use.
Date published: 2021-09-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by squeak2253 from Weber smokey mountain cooker 14" Perfect size. Works great. Large enough to cook anything I will ever get, holds temp extremely well. Five stars. It's a webber made to high standards
Date published: 2021-08-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Amazing smoker Fantastic smoker. From the first cook it’s been great. Once you get your temp set it stays there. Have made some great pulled pork. My only regret is that I should have waited and got the 22 inch. But I plan on upgrading down the road and want to smoke some brisket. The Weber Smokey Mountain cooker is a amazing smoker especially for someone new to smoking.
Date published: 2021-08-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tom O. from Perfect for part-timers! Easy set up and easy to control temp and smoke. Smoked a 5# brisket in 8 hours. Turned out great! Highly recommend for people who may only smoke a few times a season.
Date published: 2021-08-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great smoker Got the 14, great and portable. Have to cut brisket in half but worth it
Date published: 2021-07-31
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.