Genesis II SE-315 3-Burner Natural Gas Grill in Deep Ocean Blue
This three burner natural gas grill has all of the same features as the other Genesis II grills: GS4 Grilling System, iGrill3 compatibility, 10 year warranty, and much more. There are a few exciting features that make this one stand out from the rest: 9mm Stainless steel cooking grates and a Grill n Go handle light
- 9mm stainless steel rod cooking grates evenly distributes heat over 513 sq. inches of cooking space
- Tuck-Away warming rack adds an additional 156 sq. inches of space
- 39,000 BTU on three stainless steel burners
- GS4 Grilling System includes: Infinity ignition, High Performance Burners, Flavorizer bars, and Grease managment system
- Light up grillling space with Grill n Go handle light
- Insert the iGrill3 Bluetooth thermometer (sold separately) into side table and monitor temperatures on mobile device with the Weber iGrill App
- Infinity ignition ensures that burners light every time
- Stainless steel burners provide an even gas flow to distribute heat evenly
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars are angled just right to catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding that irresistible smoky flavor to your food.
- Grease management system funnels grease away from burners into an accessible drip tray and this helps prevent flare ups
- Stainless steel heat deflectors
- Two stainless steel work stations with tool hooks
- Porcelian enameled lid with center mounted thermometer
- Enclosed cabinet with painted steel doors for addtional storage
- Includes 10' flexible gas hose
- Two locking swivel casters and two large wheels
- 10 year 100% Weber guarantee
|Weber Colors||Ocean Blue|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||WEBER-STEPHEN PRODUCTS|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govProposition 65 warning: Handling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical know to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm (Wash hands after handling this product). Combustion by-products produced when using this produce contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information please visit|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.