Weber Spirit II 3-Burner E-310 Gas Grill, 30,000-BTU
The Spirit II E310 gas grill is your step-up into the world of grilling. This three burner grill will do it's magic with it's spacious grilling space. You can now sear meat on one side and grill appetizers on the other. Armed with the strongGS4 grilling system and iGrill3 compatible - you can take grilling to the next level. The compact open cart design allows you to keep your tools and accessories at hands reach. So push the ignitor button and welcome to the next level of grilling.
- 10 year 100% Weber guarantee
- 30,000 BTU on three stainless steel burners
- GS4 Grilling System included:
- Infinity ignition - guarantees lighting everytime
- Stainless steel burners - even heat distribution so food cooks evenly every time
- Flavorizer bars - porcelain enamel bars catch drippings that add to smokey flavor
- Grease Management System - funnels grease away from burners into the drip pan to prevent flare-ups
- Insert the iGrill3 Bluetooth thermometer (sold separately below) into side table and monitor temperatures on mobile device with the Weber iGrill App
- Reversible porelain enamel cast iron grates provide 424 sq. inches of cooking space
- Tuck-Away warming rack adds an additional 105 sq. inches
- Two stainless steel side tables with tool hooks and left one folds down
- Powder coated Porcelain enamel lid with center mounted thermometer
- Stainless steel heat deflectors
- Gas tank is easily accessible and has an easy-to-read fuel gauge
- Sleek open cart design provides additional room and storage for accessories
- Two large wheels
- Assembled Width: 26"
- Assembled Length: 52"
- Assembled Height: 57"
- Assembly required. Please contact your local store for assembly availability/charges.
- Will arrive in store in 3 to 8 business days
- Natural Gas in Black only - cannot be converted to LP
|SKU||Weber Spirit II 3-Burner E-310 Gas Grill, 30,000-BTU|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govWarning: Handling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. (Wash hands after handling this product.) Combustion by-products produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.