- 2-mode operation: delivers 750 lumens on High mode or 450 lumens on Low mode
- Up to 8.5 hours of continuous illumination with a 5.0Ah 18V LXT® battery on High mode (battery and charger not included)
- Up to 17 hours of continuous illumination with a 5.0Ah 18V LXT® battery on Low mode (battery and charger not included)
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions (only with DC power)
- L.E.D. lights effectively illuminate work area without the high heat of halogens
- Adjusting knobs enable the user to direct the flood light to desired angle
- Battery or corded operation; compatible with 18V LXT® batteries (battery not included)
- Back up power is provided by an 18V LXT® battery and keeps the flood light on if AC power is lost (charged battery must be installed)
- AC cord is easily stored and wrapped around mounting stand base
- Integrated handle can be used as a hanging hook for user convenience
|Number of Batteries||0 (tool only)|
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||MAKITA USA INC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Cancer and Reproductive Harm -|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.