CHOOSING THE RIGHT SNOW BLOWER
When the white stuff starts to fall, you'll want a snow blower to clear your home's walkways and driveways. It creates a safer passageway while alleviating the health risk of shoveling wet, heavy snow. These rugged machines are an investment in your home's maintenance that you'll use year after year. Get the right size and features that benefit you and your property.GAS SINGLE-STAGE
Perfect for clearing snow up to 8" from mid-sized paved areas, single-stage snow blowers are lightweight and easy to control, the front auger contacts the ground to propel, or move forward, as it directs snow into the discharge chute.
- Sufficient for areas with fluffy, light to moderate snowfalls of 3 to 5 inches.
- Enough power to adequately throw snow away from a short or narrow driveway.
Lightweight snow blowers are great for small jobs such as clearing decks, patios, sidewalks and smaller driveways. They require some pushing to clear snow up to 12" deep. They need little maintenance and are compact enough to store easily.GAS DUAL-STAGE
Dual-stage snow blowers are engineered to clear heavy, wet snow of 6 to 12" and over from large areas, such as long driveways. The impeller helps prevent wet snow from clogging, and the serrated augercuts through hard-packed snow and ice. Two-stage discharge throws snow faster and farther than single-stage models.
- 1st Stage: Auger breaks up snow and throws it to the back of the unit.
- 2nd Stage: A high-speed impeller behind the auger pulls the snow up and out of the chute.
- Single-Hand Chute Operation: Allows easy on-the-go snow throwing direction and height adjustment.
- Speed Control Multiple forward and reverse speeds help set a comfortable walking pace.
- Power Steering Effortless trigger-control operation provides easy maneuverability in most snow conditions.
- Tire Chains Add traction in slippery conditions.
- Light Kit For night or early morning operation.