- Scotts® Turf Builder® Grass Seed Northeast Mix is a premium blend crafted for northeast lawns with root-building nutrition
- This lawn care product contains a combination of grass seed, fertilizer, and soil improver to help establish deep roots for a thick, green lawn to be proud of
- This grass seed mix should be planted in spring or fall when air temperatures are consistently between 60°F and 80°F
- Lawn seed should be watered daily or as needed to keep the soil moist for at least 3 weeks or until seedlings reach 2 inches in height
- Scotts® Turf Builder® Grass Seed Northeast Mix 2.4 Lbs. bag will cover 370 sq. ft. when seeding a new lawn or 1,130 sq. ft. when overseeding an existing lawn
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||SCOTTS LAWNS|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.