- Scotts Lawn Pro Crabgrass Preventer Plus Lawn Fertilizer helps you grow a thicker, greener turf while preventing crabgrass and other listed common weeds
- Controls crabgrass, barnyardgrass, foxtail, oxalis (common yellow woodsorrel), chickweed, knotweed, poa annua, moss, spurge, and fall panicum
- Apply this product in early spring before crabgrass sprouts
- Applications should be made to northern grasses (excluding dichondra, St. Augustinegrass, or bentgrass lawns)
- This 44.09-lb. bag contains enough granules to be spread across 15,000 sq. ft. using a Scotts broadcast, rotary, or drop spreader in early spring when the grass is dry
|Coverage (sq. ft.)||15,000|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||SCOTTS LAWNS|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.